Little Bluebells Pre-School
This group runs daily from 9am to 3.15pm for 2 to 4 year olds offering morning and afternoon sessions. These are run by Bluebell Childcare – for further details of admissions please contact them on 07891377581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|4th Birthday Between||Start school at the beginning of the term after 4th birthday|
|1st April - 31st August||Autumn Term|
|1st September - 31st December||Spring Term|
|1st January - 31st March||Summer Term|
- For first admission, children will be admitted in the term following their 4th birthday as in the chart above.
- Children starting school in the Spring term will attend mornings only (5 morning sessions of 3 hours) for two terms. In the Autumn term they will attend full time.
- Children starting school in the Summer term will attend mornings only (5 morning sessions of 3 hours) for one term. In the Autumn term they will attend full time.
- All children must attend full time in the term following their 5th birthday.
- Parents will be invited to visit the school prior to admission.
- Click here for our School Readiness Leaflet
Applying for a place
Please apply for a place at our school via the Schools Admissions Service, Central Bedfordshire Council. You can apply online via the internet:
http://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/school/admissions/landing.aspx or collect an application form and admissions booklet from any Lower School or Pre-School.
Children who are admitted on a part time basis at the beginning of the Spring and Summer terms will not be formally admitted to the school on a full time basis until the following September and they will not automatically be guaranteed a place in the full time reception class. Parents will still need to complete an Admissions Application.
You will receive a letter from the Schools Admissions Service in April telling you which school your child has been given a place.
If you need further information contact either the School Admissions Service on 0300 300 8037 or the school.
A copy of the school Admission Policy can be downloaded here.